Fine Art/"View of Rockport"

Question
I have a piece of art work that is titled "View of Rockport". Here are some details,
By: Hinte
Media: Color Serigraph
Edition: 275
Other: Hand Signed

I have done some research via the internet but I have been unsuccessful in my locating any information regarding this piece of art. The picture is of a series of houses atop each other with a boat ramp at the base.

Do you know any information on this art/artist?

Answer
Natalie,
You likely have a piece of art produced in the popular Atlantic Ocean seaside town of Rockport, Massachusetts.  A very popular tourist destination and the home of many local painters who focus on a view of a lone red shack on the pier called "Motif #1".  As you are aware, serigraph printing is also known as screen printing, as popularized by Andy Warhol in the 1960s.  In sum, you likely have the work of a commercial artist, selling to tourists, from Rockport, MA.  There is no widely known or listed artist named 'Hinte'.  

Stuart Cartwright