Fine Art/art prices

Hi.  I tried searching the internet for prices on the works of several artists, but have had little luck so far.  Could you tell me what works by Stephen A. Stone, Joseph Osser, and Thomas Schworer are selling for currently on average?  Thank you.

Hello Dorothy, I found an answer on Josef Osser. His large works sell for around $1,000-$1,200 at auction.

Also, I have started a donation page for anyone wanting to contribute for my assistance in giving appraisal advice. When I answer questions it is usually regarding the history of an artist or whether a piece is an original or a reproduction. When it gets into values, it does take time and money on my part to be able to find artists records.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University