Fine Art/art prices

Question
Hi.  I tried searching the internet for prices on the works of several artists, but have had little luck so far.  Could you tell me what works by Stephen A. Stone, Joseph Osser, and Thomas Schworer are selling for currently on average?  Thank you.

Answer
Hello Dorothy, I found an answer on Josef Osser. His large works sell for around $1,000-$1,200 at auction.

Also, I have started a donation page for anyone wanting to contribute for my assistance in giving appraisal advice. When I answer questions it is usually regarding the history of an artist or whether a piece is an original or a reproduction. When it gets into values, it does take time and money on my part to be able to find artists records.

Joseph B. Laskowski