Fine Art/artist

ihave been trying to find any info on a painting i have by an artist by the name of van weymam anything would be helpful,the only thing i know is that my grandparents bought about in the 1940s

Jeanette von Weymann
Title   Grazer Schlossberg
Description   Jeanette von Weymann(geb. 1849 in Mehadia, Studium an den Akademien in Graz und More ...
Medium   oil on canvas
Size   Height 31.5 in.; Width 46.1 in. / Height 80 cm.; Width 117 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Dorotheum Graz: Thursday, December 02, 2010 [Lot 00056]
Kunst und Antiquitäten
Estimate   800 EUR (1,058 USD)
Sold For   1,188 EUR (1,571 USD) PREMIUM Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University