Fine Art/artist proof watercolor

Hi Dolly,
  First, thank you for helping so many people here. I have an artist proof watercolor that I have determined is a painting of Ville Franche. However I have not been able to identify the artist from the signature. Would you please see if you know the artist?

Dear Dennis,

I hope you are doing well. If the art states it is an artist proof, it is probably a print after an original painting. I will try to help you identify the artist. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. If it is framed and you do not wish to remove from the frame, send me the size of the image area. Email to or

Please include your original question in the body of the email.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.