Fine Art/artist proof watercolor

Question
Hi Dolly,
  First, thank you for helping so many people here. I have an artist proof watercolor that I have determined is a painting of Ville Franche. However I have not been able to identify the artist from the signature. Would you please see if you know the artist?
Thanks,
DLF

Answer
Dear Dennis,

I hope you are doing well. If the art states it is an artist proof, it is probably a print after an original painting. I will try to help you identify the artist. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. If it is framed and you do not wish to remove from the frame, send me the size of the image area. Email to dheadley@headleyfineart.com or dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley