Fine Art/Dutch/S.African Artist, Frans David Oerder

Miss Dolly,
         It has been some time since our last question and I trust you are well.........
According to page 9, South African Art News, 2009 Frans David Oerder achieved a record at auction for his piece "magnolias", oil on board. We recently aquired what would appear to be a limited in the Edition Lithograph sized to the oil on canvas and would wish you to suggest a value to this print.

Thank you in anticipation, Johnathon.

Dear Johnathon,

I hope you are doing well. It is good to hear from you. I checked the auction records for that particular auction and there were several pieces sold with the name "Magnolias". Can you email me a photo of the art from all sides and close ups of any writing and edition numbers? Send to or

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.