Fine Art/A. Dzigurski

Question
unknown
unknown  
Hello Stu,

I saw another question about A.Dzigurski you answered on your website and I have a similar situation. I am looking into selling a painting of crashing waves that is about 3x4'. It was probably purchased in the 60's by my grandparents and is in excellent condition. I am just starting my research and wondering if you know an appraiser/buyer in the Seattle, WA area that has A. Dzigurski expertise.

Thank you in advance!

Danielle

Answer
Danielle,
There are a number of excellent fine art galleries in Seattle.  For this painting, I would have you try a local gallery that specializes in western American art.  Look up Jay Franklin.  www dot jfranklinfineart dot com on the internet.   Best of luck.

Stuart Cartwright