Fine Art/E thomas painting

I have a painting signed by E Thomas in the left hand corner, called The Red WaterMill No 230 16 x 20. Says it is a print. It is a picture of a 2 story house in the back left of picture. Has trees around it with a REd top house on the top and the bottom is blocks with a stream in in front. the watermill is in the front of the blocks. A little wagon with a wheel against it is on the left hand side of the blocks.

Valerie, if it says it is a print than it would be a photo mechanical reproduction of an original painting. The piece would be worth what you paid for it. Anytime you see a number on a piece of art, usually it will be a image number for that particular print.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University