Fine Art/E thomas painting

Question
I have a painting signed by E Thomas in the left hand corner, called The Red WaterMill No 230 16 x 20. Says it is a print. It is a picture of a 2 story house in the back left of picture. Has trees around it with a REd top house on the top and the bottom is blocks with a stream in in front. the watermill is in the front of the blocks. A little wagon with a wheel against it is on the left hand side of the blocks.

Answer
Valerie, if it says it is a print than it would be a photo mechanical reproduction of an original painting. The piece would be worth what you paid for it. Anytime you see a number on a piece of art, usually it will be a image number for that particular print.

Joseph B. Laskowski