Fine Art/I need to know the artist

Question
untitled
untitled  
Can you help me identify the artist that made this.

Answer
Dear Jamie,

I do not readily recognize the image. I might be able to help if I can see any writing and the signature on the art. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. If it is framed and you do not wish to remove from the frame, send me the size of the image area. Email to dheadley@headleyfineart.com or dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley