Fine Art/Oil paintings evaluations

Question
QUESTION: I have a few old oil paintings that were given to me by the family of a deceased gentleman. Although the family claims a lot of money was spent on them, I have no idea if they are worth anything or not.  Can you point me in the right direction to someone that will assist or educate me in the Atlanta Georgia area? Or, can I send pics or reg.#'s to you?          Thank you for any assistance.

ANSWER: Dear Charles,

I can do both. I can take a look and give you whatever information I can, and I can try to help you locate a local resource for follow up. You can email clear high quality jpeg images (as attachments), of the entire front, back, and a close up signature of the painting to dheadley@headleyfineart.com or dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Winter Mood
Winter Mood  
QUESTION: still waiting your reply to the photos and info i sent to you.

Answer
Hello Charles,
I have checked my email inbox and cannot locate the photos you sent. Can you resend with the subject: Allexperts art photos and your original question in the text. Send to both emails and I'll check to see if they made it through.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley