Fine Art/Robert Kipness Lithographs

Question
I have three small Kipniss lithos that were purchased from Merrill Chase in Chicago about 1983. The images are all 4"x5". I have the Certificate of Authenticity for two: Autumn Breeze and Evening Windows. I would appreciatre any information on them and will take them out of the frames and photographe them if that will help.  I will then send the photos to you on line.

Answer
Dear Nell,

Are the prints limited editions and hand signed? Does the certificates refer to them as lithographs? Go ahead and send me photos (you can leave in the frames if you can take decent photos with the glass), of the prints and close ups of any writing on the prints. Also scan or photograph the COA's. Merrill Chase COA's are notorious for not putting down the medium and other pertinent info. You can email photos as attachments (not inserts), to dheadley@headleyfineart.com or dolly12@aol.com. Please include your original question.
What information are you looking for on these?

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley