Fine Art/Robert Kipness Lithographs

I have three small Kipniss lithos that were purchased from Merrill Chase in Chicago about 1983. The images are all 4"x5". I have the Certificate of Authenticity for two: Autumn Breeze and Evening Windows. I would appreciatre any information on them and will take them out of the frames and photographe them if that will help.  I will then send the photos to you on line.

Dear Nell,

Are the prints limited editions and hand signed? Does the certificates refer to them as lithographs? Go ahead and send me photos (you can leave in the frames if you can take decent photos with the glass), of the prints and close ups of any writing on the prints. Also scan or photograph the COA's. Merrill Chase COA's are notorious for not putting down the medium and other pertinent info. You can email photos as attachments (not inserts), to or Please include your original question.
What information are you looking for on these?

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.