Fine Art/19th century watercolor

Question
Environs de Dijon
Environs de Dijon  
I was wondering if you could tell me anything about this painting or artist. Thia is not a print, engraving or etching.  Thank you for you for your time. James

Answer
Re; The coloured print.
Thank you for the inquiry.
Unfortunately, you have only posted a fragment of the whole image.
In order to help you more fully, you would need to post a good clear image of the whole  coloured print.
All that is visible to me, is the following;
Dijon.
Culemborg 1739.
On this basis, I only have a very small part of the information; which I would really need in order to make a full assessment.
If you would care to post a complete image, then I may be able to finnish confirming what I already know about the image.
I look forward, to seeing the complete image at you convienience.
Take care.
David.
Ps; Please leave some feedback if you so feel inclined.

D. E. Lombardo