Fine Art/Painting signed "LG".

Question
Hello. I have found a painting on the curb today. It is a beautiful picture of rocks and roaring waves. It has a small signature signed "LG" on the bottom right corner. It is a quite large painting. I was wondering if you coild tell me a little more about it and its value. thank you sir.

Answer
Robert,
I apologize for a quick answer, but you should get a digital photo of your picture.  Frontside, backside, and closeup of the "LG".  Then you might have very productive time on the internet researching your work.  Also, don't be afraid to show your piece to a nearby gallery owner.  

Stuart Cartwright