Fine Art/Picasso "La Ronde" print

Question
I purchased a print of Picasso's "La Ronde".  It is in a thin black frame and the overall measurement is 16" by 20".  The print is on what appears to be archival paper.  The print is attached to a mat.  Looks to be glued to it.  The inside demensions of the visable print are 10" by 13".  The print is not pencil signed.  Attached to the back of the board that the print is affixed to is a label.  
The label is:
A Modern Classics Series
#94 La Ronde Picasso
Modern Classics, Inc.
New York 10003.

My question to you is: Do you know about what year this print was printed and the meaning of #94 and also an approximate value?
We looked online and can't find any information that relates to the #94 that is on the label.  If you could, please get back to me the approximate age of the print and the #94 on the label and approximate value.

Thank you,
Gary

Answer
The reason I did not mention an "Age" for the print is because you most likley have something that has been printed many times over the years and is a low end copy of a well known work. No way to know exactly when it was printed unless you can find copywrite text on the print itself.

Dan

I have seen "Modern Classics" prints on a variety of materials, they sell for low prices. A hand signed or investment grade Picasso would not be glued to a backing as that would de-value the piece quite a bit and hide any markings on the paper that might have been added by the paper mill. As an example, the Picasso prints we sell have pencil signatures lower right and an edition number like 1/100 or 10/50 etc. on the lower left. The #94 is most likley an inventory number of a mass produced print? Of course this is all general info as I have not examined what you have.

Best regards,

Dan

Dan Twyman