Fine Art/Raoul Dufy Painting

Question
\'no idea
'no idea  
I have a Raoul Dufy painting that was given to me by my grandmother whom on the other hand was given to her by her deceased employer. It looks similar to some of his original paintings and I just wanted to know if it was done by him because according to my grandmother, her employer had bought it from an auction awhile back. It has his signatures and I've been looking at some of his work and it looks pretty similar to his orginals. I have attached a picture of the painting we have at my house. Please take a look at it.

Answer
Dear Antonio,

I have conducted some research, but I have yet to locate any records of this work.  I recommend contacting the below individual, as she is the current expert on Raoul Dufy's works and has the ability and the authority to identify his works as authentic.  

Fanny Guillon-Laffaille
Tel: +33 (0) 1 45 63 52 00
Fax: +33 (0) 1 45 61 92 91
Address:  4, avenue de Messine
         75008 Paris France
Email: contact@guillonlaffaille.com
Website:  www.guillonlaffaille.com

I hope that this information can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans