Fine Art/1950's taxco mexico painting

I picked a few oil paintings from a flea market and I noticed that one had a story written of the back of it. It was about a young lady named Carlyne who was given this painting by Aly Yanez in Taxco, Mexico in 1957. I was wondering if you could help me identify the signature.

Dear Jon,

The signature is pretty illegible, but the first letter could be a Y and the rest complete the name Yanez. It was possible the artist gifted the painting. This is very common. I checked records and I could not find an Aly Yanez, but I found an artist named Alvaro Fernandez Yanez and maybe Aly is short for Alvaro. I cannot verify the signature due to lack of images of his paintings. Try searching for the artist and see if something comes up in the future. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.