Fine Art/1950's taxco mexico painting

Question
signature
signature  
I picked a few oil paintings from a flea market and I noticed that one had a story written of the back of it. It was about a young lady named Carlyne who was given this painting by Aly Yanez in Taxco, Mexico in 1957. I was wondering if you could help me identify the signature.

Answer
Dear Jon,

The signature is pretty illegible, but the first letter could be a Y and the rest complete the name Yanez. It was possible the artist gifted the painting. This is very common. I checked records and I could not find an Aly Yanez, but I found an artist named Alvaro Fernandez Yanez and maybe Aly is short for Alvaro. I cannot verify the signature due to lack of images of his paintings. Try searching for the artist and see if something comes up in the future. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley