Fine Art/D.H Durrie

Question
I have a D.H Print. My Uncle gave it to me in 1984. The measurements are roughly 15 7/8 X 27.1/16ths in very good shape, matted etc. Any information would help thanks.

Answer
John,

I am not familiar with a D. H Durrie, but there is a famous American artist with the name G.H. Durrie. Are you sure regarding the initials? Also, I do not specialize in prints, I can only answer to 19th century fine art. If you would like information on the artist, I can definitely tell you extensively about the artist G.H. Durrie, where to find additional works, what his works are selling for and what fair market value for the work you have it. I would need to see a image of the artwork first to provide the market value, but the other information I already have. I charge a flat fee for this service. The fee is $100. If you would like me to proceed, please let me know if you will be paying money order, check or paypal and I will send you an invoice. Typically I would also say that if I am not able to find additional information on the artwork you would receive.

Thanks and if you have interest in artwork that continually appreciates and is beautiful, visit my website at www.qmrfineartconsulting.com to view some rare artwork at every budget.

Qeturah Rasyth