Fine Art/Dali's The Wailing Wall

Question
About 28 years ago, I bought a print of The Wailing Wall, hand signed on the bottom right and with 202/250 written in pencil just under the print on the left side. I bought it from a Dali exhibition in Venice, but have long since lost the receipt and certificate of authenticity (if I ever received it).

From web-sites, I can see that there was a limited edition of 250 signed prints, but also other editions of 500 and 3,000. Is mine likely to be a genuine lithograph ?
Also, when did Dali paint the original, and is it on display ?

Answer
At least the 250 edition number is a good sign. The correct works were printed in 1978. I'd have to examine your print to know for sure. There are quite a few knock offs and fakes of that image.
We do sometimes come accross originals that were used to make prints, we have a few now, but do not have the original of the work you are asking about, I'd have to do some digging to find out where it is. If you are trying to sell it, you can send images and all details to: collectdali@aol.com <-- Email address and I will get back to you.

Dan

Dan Twyman