Fine Art/Oil painting by Charlie B Rogers

Question
I have a 1ft x 2ft oil painting of a Sea shore signed B Rogers and would like to know if it was of any value.

Answer
Hi Michelle,

I can definitely tell you extensively about the artist, where to find additional works, what his works are selling for and what fair market value for the work you have it. I would need to see a image of the artwork first to provide the market value, but the other information I already have. I charge a flat fee for this service. The fee is $100. If you would like me to proceed, please let me know if you will be paying money order, check or paypal and I will send you an invoice. Typically I would also say that if I am not able to find additional information on the artwork you would receive.
You can send all pertinent information to my email at qeturahrasyth@yahoo.com.

Thanks and if you have interest in artwork that continually appreciates and is beautiful, visit my website at www.qmrfineartconsulting.com to view some rare artwork at every budget.

Thanks.

Qeturah

Qeturah Rasyth