Fine Art/Oil painting by Charlie B Rogers

I have a 1ft x 2ft oil painting of a Sea shore signed B Rogers and would like to know if it was of any value.

Hi Michelle,

I can definitely tell you extensively about the artist, where to find additional works, what his works are selling for and what fair market value for the work you have it. I would need to see a image of the artwork first to provide the market value, but the other information I already have. I charge a flat fee for this service. The fee is $100. If you would like me to proceed, please let me know if you will be paying money order, check or paypal and I will send you an invoice. Typically I would also say that if I am not able to find additional information on the artwork you would receive.
You can send all pertinent information to my email at

Thanks and if you have interest in artwork that continually appreciates and is beautiful, visit my website at to view some rare artwork at every budget.

Qeturah Rasyth

I can provide expertise around 19th Century American Fine Art and 19th Century African American Fine art. In particular, Hudson River School artists, Robert Scott Duncanson, Alexander Wyant, Maurice B Prendergast, Frank Russell Green, etc.

I consult, collect and sell rare, unique and hard to find 19th century African American and American master artwork. I have been a avid collector with my husband collectively for over 20 years now. I have a successful private practice where my clients specifically come to me to advise them on rare artwork that is beautiful, yet worthy investments. I feel I have become a subject expert on the artwork I focus on.

I belong to Black Art in America. I have been featured on their website. I belong to Jack and Jill of America

My writing has been featured on Black Art in American Dec 2010. I have three blogs: Private Collectors of Decorative Arts, Hudson River School Collectors, African American Art Collectors.

I am a former graduate from Univerisity of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I studied sociology and psychology.