Fine Art/signed picasso copper plate

Question
picasso copper plate
picasso copper plate  
QUESTION: i really would like to know if the signed copper plate,that i have.is authentic.thank you, minette allen

ANSWER: Can you send another image, better lighting if you can, along with image
of the signature and any documents you have with it?

Send to my email address: collectdali@aol.com

Please mention if you are trying to sell it.

Dan

picasso
picasso  
QUESTION: hopefully i will get better pics 4 u.soon.but these r the best i
can do right now.no documentation i have.i will send more pic's threw my email ,do to this way i it allows me to send only one.thank u ,minette

Answer
If you will email this to me, I will have your contact info and we can get back to you.
This service only allows for 1 image and I'd have to copy and create an email to send to the owner here so he can review it. It's much easier if you send via email:
collectdali@aol.com <-- Use this email address

Dan

Dan Twyman