Fine Art/Ashbrook painting

Question
Hello my name is mario, and I believe I have a 2 by 4 Ashbrook oil painting. It is a wood plank landscape of an old mission with trees in front and mountains in the distance. And, in the right hand bottom corner there is an Ashbrook signature.

Answer
Most fine artists sign their pieces with full names, not last names.  Many times, a last name only is a surefire indicator of a painting manufactured for distribution into the decorative arts market.  Paul Ashbrook (American 1867-1949), for instance, would have signed his full name, or full initials. "PA"  But feel free to pursue your investigation of his name and art.  Perhaps you can see if his pieces resemble what you have?

Best of luck in your investigation.  Meanwhile, hang your artwork and enjoy it!
Stu

Stuart Cartwright