Fine Art/Edwin Douglas

Question
I have a painting of Edwin Douglas pot luck part of a collection but how to establish it's genuine sold by shell shellbys in London

Answer
Dear Benjamin,
Did you intend to say it was a painting by Edwin Douglas; or of Edwin Douglas? Are there any markings or signtures on the piece? I will be happy to take a quick look at it and the signature if you will email them to dheadley@headleyfineart.com. I can at least give you an opinion as to whether or not pursue authentication of the painting. I can not find information on Shell Shellbys in London. Is it an auction house, gallery, or individual?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley