Fine Art/Help identifying a Dali print

Possible Dali print
Possible Dali print  
I am trying to identify a large hand numbered color lithograph on heavy textured Velin d' Arches paper that appears to be signed in the plate by Dali.  The item is hand numbered in pencil below the image at lower left 174/2400. The piece measures about 21 x 16 inches; printed single sided with a blank back.  The picture appears to be a red hunchback holding a flower standing beside the back side of a lady with long blond hair and wearing a long blue dress.  There's a mountain, a boulder and a shouting or fire-breathing snake in the background.  I assume with the plate signature the item is not valuable, but I'm curious about it's providence.  It isn't a Dali image I've seen elsewhere so I'm questioning whether it is really by Dali at all.  Can you tell me anything about it?

That is a Dali from 1970 called: "Frocin, le mauvais nain" (Frocin, the bad dwarf)
What you have is one print from a series or suite of 21 engravings. 587 sets were printed in 1970. There were signed and unsiged editions and these days we see digital copies selling on ebay for cheap prices. The work has to be authenticated. If you are trying to sell it, you can email images and all details to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.