Fine Art/Value of painting

Question
When I retired some 16 years ago from a large company they told me I was welcome to all the paintings on my office walls. On those walls were two watercolors by James M. Sessions that hung for a time in the board room so they are most likely originals.  The watercolors are 16*24 harbor scenes. Do they have any value?

Answer
Gerhard,
Congratulations.  You have a known fine artist, skilled with the watercolors (always the hardest.)  Hard to pinpoint without seeing the art, but I'd guess your art might fetch anywhere between $300 - $1,500.  In a few instances, buyers have paid more, notably where the composition is fuller, figures are included, or motion of boats or fishermen are depicted. He is fairly well known for his sporting art.  Feel free to send me a snapshot of the pictures.  (A Google Search of my name + Fine Art) will bring you to my website.  

Meanwhile, enjoy the art.  Hang it where you might see it every day!

Stu Cartwright

Stuart Cartwright