Fine Art/Ackerman Watercolor

Question
Photo Ackerman Watercolor
Photo Ackerman Waterco  
I am looking for help to identify the artist of this watercolor ~ it only has the last name "Ackerman" for a signature. We acquired it in the '80s ~ I have just recently started searching for the artist and haven't seen any other art like in this style. Thanking you in advance for your time, Melinda

Answer
Dear Melinda,

I am not familiar with the artist, but I like the painting very much. I was able to find another painting by the artist. It is the same style and the signature is a match for yours. It is in a gallery that you can contact online for more information. They did not put the artist bio on their website. I will give you the link below. His painting is in the lower section of the page. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

http://www.vuittsgalleries.com/rare-prints.html

Dolly D Headley