Fine Art/Ackerman Watercolor

Photo Ackerman Watercolor
Photo Ackerman Waterco  
I am looking for help to identify the artist of this watercolor ~ it only has the last name "Ackerman" for a signature. We acquired it in the '80s ~ I have just recently started searching for the artist and haven't seen any other art like in this style. Thanking you in advance for your time, Melinda

Dear Melinda,

I am not familiar with the artist, but I like the painting very much. I was able to find another painting by the artist. It is the same style and the signature is a match for yours. It is in a gallery that you can contact online for more information. They did not put the artist bio on their website. I will give you the link below. His painting is in the lower section of the page. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.