Fine Art/Aldo Luongo Art

Question
Aldo Luongo
Aldo Luongo  
Hello,
I have what seem to be a drawing of Aldo Luongo signed and numbered 7/25 size 34 x 28. Professionally Framed. Need to know the value. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Ori,

I hope you are doing well. I do not give appraisals on this service. I can give you a general range of what his prints sell for; which from my research is $2000 and upwards. The best place to get a current market value on your print is to contact the artist or their publisher directly. Publishers keep a list of all of the artists releases and their CMV. I'll give you the link to contact the artist through email. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regaqrds,
Dolly

http://www.scalaeditions.com/

Dolly D Headley