Fine Art/Aldo Luongo Art

Aldo Luongo
Aldo Luongo  
I have what seem to be a drawing of Aldo Luongo signed and numbered 7/25 size 34 x 28. Professionally Framed. Need to know the value. Thank you.

Dear Ori,

I hope you are doing well. I do not give appraisals on this service. I can give you a general range of what his prints sell for; which from my research is $2000 and upwards. The best place to get a current market value on your print is to contact the artist or their publisher directly. Publishers keep a list of all of the artists releases and their CMV. I'll give you the link to contact the artist through email. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regaqrds,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.