Fine Art/Antique Oil Painting identification

I have a very old oil painting that I have not been able to identify.  I was wondering if you might be able to help me out? Thanks, Debbie

Dear Debbie,

Dear Debbie,

It is a lovely landscape; probably 19th century; but I will not be able to research the piece without an artist. Are there any markings or a signature? If so, you can email high quality jpeg images of the front, back, and close up of any signature or writing to

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.