Fine Art/Oil on Canvas

Question
Orlando Painting
Orlando Painting  
I have an oil on canvas painting. Looks old but cannot decipher the painter or origin. His signature only reads Orlando in the lower left hand corner. I am attaching an image if that helps. Thanks

Answer
Dear Ben,
I checked artist listings for the last name and came up with several artists. I checked the ones with images of their work, but I cannot verify the artist that painted your art. I will give you the names of the artists I found so that you can continue your research. Content and images on the internet change daily. No success one day can change the next. I hope you do well in your research.

Franco ORLANDO (1893-1983)

Felipe ORLANDO (1911)

Joe ORLANDO (1927)

Antionette ORLANDO (XX)

Peter ORLANDO (1921-2009)

Valerio Rocco ORLANDO (1978)

Bridget ORLANDO (XX-XXI)

Antonio ORLANDO (XX)

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley