Fine Art/Oil on Canvas

Orlando Painting
Orlando Painting  
I have an oil on canvas painting. Looks old but cannot decipher the painter or origin. His signature only reads Orlando in the lower left hand corner. I am attaching an image if that helps. Thanks

Dear Ben,
I checked artist listings for the last name and came up with several artists. I checked the ones with images of their work, but I cannot verify the artist that painted your art. I will give you the names of the artists I found so that you can continue your research. Content and images on the internet change daily. No success one day can change the next. I hope you do well in your research.

Franco ORLANDO (1893-1983)

Felipe ORLANDO (1911)

Joe ORLANDO (1927)

Antionette ORLANDO (XX)

Peter ORLANDO (1921-2009)

Valerio Rocco ORLANDO (1978)

Antonio ORLANDO (XX)

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.