Fine Art/R.E. Morrison

Question
I have what I believe is an oil on canvas painting of two girls sitting on the grass the older one has her left arm wrapped around the younger girls shoulder and the older one is wearing a hat with flowers in it. It has a beautiful frame of what I guess is gold with very lovely detail the frame is very heavy at the right side bottom corner it says R.E. Morrison 1905 how much might this be worth? i can send a pic to an e mail but dont know how to upload one here thank u

Answer
Two Sisters
Two Sisters  
Dear Marcia,

I hope you are doing well. I am familiar with your art so it is not necessary to send a photo. You have a reproduction of a painting titled “Two Sisters” by Robert Edward Morrison (1852-1925), British. Though it may look like a painting, it is actually a print. The value of reproductions is based on their aesthetic value and the quality of the materials used in the process. If you do an internet search you will find a variety currently for sale. I hope this information is helpful.
I will post a copy and if it is not like yours let me know and I will direct you to resources to determine what you have.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley