Fine Art/Salvador Dali Original etching

Question
Elijah
Elijah  
I am interested in selling what I think is an original SD etching "Elijah" which is signed by SD in limited edition, fully authenticated by the gallery of purchase with the pencil "EA" at the bottom left. The etching is in excellent condition, measures roughly 25" x 19".I have no idea what the EA refers to. The appraised value in 1985 was $3200. Without paying for an appraisal, can you give me a close approximation of it's value. Thank you for your time. Call me if you wish.

Steve 8184246279

Answer
I would avoid posting your phone number online as these listings are not deleted. Please send an email with images of what you have, including a close up of the signature and edition number to this email address: collectdali@aol.com

I will get back to you after we review the images.

Dan

Dan Twyman