Fine Art/oil painting

Question
oil
oil  
I have an oil painting I was told it is 100+ yrs old it is round and has the artist in the corner H Bean or H Beam  im not positive I am looking for some info on the painting/artist. I am interested in selling as well  thank you for your time,Deborah

Answer
Dear Deborah,
I checked both spellings on the name and could not find a listed artist that matchs. The photograph is not very clear so if you want to sell it online you will need to improve the images. My opinion is that the artist is a talented amateur. The options for sale of the painting would probably be eBay and Craigslist as an antique floral still life oil painting. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley