Fine Art/oil painting

I have an oil painting I was told it is 100+ yrs old it is round and has the artist in the corner H Bean or H Beam  im not positive I am looking for some info on the painting/artist. I am interested in selling as well  thank you for your time,Deborah

Dear Deborah,
I checked both spellings on the name and could not find a listed artist that matchs. The photograph is not very clear so if you want to sell it online you will need to improve the images. My opinion is that the artist is a talented amateur. The options for sale of the painting would probably be eBay and Craigslist as an antique floral still life oil painting. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.