Fine Art/signature help

I have an old oil painting with a very faded signature on it. it looks turn of the century, maybe a little older.  It is in the original frame. I cannot figure this signature out, please if you can help that would be great
Thank you for your time,   Lauri

Dear Lauri,
I can try to help if you can email good quality jpeg images of the signature and the entire painting, including the back, to The signature is very faint, as you mention, but I'll try to enhance it to get a better image.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.