Fine Art/1928 lithograph, Rosalind Howe (map)

Question
Rosalind Howe
Rosalind Howe  
Thank you so much for this service!  I have an original 1928 lithograph map by Rosalind Howe Sturges Allen called, "An Anachronistic Topography of Vassar Female College and its Environs, 1861-1928."  I love it so much, it's so witty and fun.  My ex didn't love it as much and accidentally broke its frame.  Beyond my fondness it, I don't know its "worth."  I just love it.  But I don't have it stored all that well--I've moved a couple of times and its gotten some dings on the corners.  I've read about Rosalind Howe and seen some of her later maps, but there's not a lot of info I can find.  If you can help, ((((JBL))))---Best wishes!

Answer
Rosalind Howe Sturges Allen was an artist and architectural cartographer who pioneered the use of anachronistic maps which featured the architectural history of a place rather than its geographic features. She was born in 1907 to Mary Locke and Wallis Howe and graduated from Vassar College in 1928. She died in 1999.

Joseph B. Laskowski