Fine Art/Coleman Paintings

Hello, I am trying to identify the artist full name,the era and any other info you can give me!  The signature simply is "Coleman" in cursive , the m & n have sharp points and the signature is in the lower right corner.

My paintings are of old towns , narrow streets, with horse drawn carriages. They are approx 8" x 11" paintings in dark wood frames, glass covered and have velour trim along the inner edge.

Can you help me or point me in the right direction? I have included a photo.  Thanks!

Title:"French Quarter - View of Orleans Street"
24" x 18"
(60.96cm x 45.72cm)
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Signed Lower Right
Lot: 867
Auction House: St. Charles Gallery Inc.
Low Est.:   $300   
High Est.:   $500   
Sales Price**:    $300   
(01/31/2009 - 02/01/2009)

Chick Coleman, New Orleans.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University