Fine Art/Elton Bennett silkscreen

Question
Elton Bennett silkscreen
Elton Bennett silkscre  
I found this Elton Bennett silkscreen at a thrift store.  There is a lot of information about this artist and his beautiful silkscreens and seriographs.  However, I am puzzled by the fact that I can find absolutely nothing about a silkscreen or print this small.  The actual picture is 4 x 6 and mounted in an 8 x 10 frame.  There is no name for the picture and no date.  On the back you will see that a note was made indicating that this is an "early" silk screen.  Is there anything you can tell me about this picture? I will send a second picture showing the back.

Bev

Answer
Dear Bev,

I hope you are doing well. Not being familiar with the artist; I went to his website and read that all of his silkscreens are on 19"x25" sheets. Are you certain you do not have a reproduction? The artist's daughter manages his website and graciously offers to answer any questions on his work. I would contact her and ask if he ever released an original silkscreen on smaller paper. I will give you the link to her information page. I hope this is helpful.

http://www.eltonbennett.com/appraisal.htm

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley