Fine Art/Oil Painting

Question
Lake Painting
Lake Painting  
Hi we have got this oil painting and was interested in the artist that painted it. I have looked online for the artist but all i have to go by is the name that is on it. It reads HUBERT at least that is what i see. Can you help me to find out who this artist is

Thanks

Answer
Dear Alejandra,

I checked and there are numerous artists with the same last name. I might be able to narrow down the search if you can email good quality jpeg images of the entire painting; front and back; and close up of the signature. Photo any other writing as well. Email to dheadley@headleyfineart.com. If you have a problem sending to that email, try dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley