Fine Art/Oil Painting

Lake Painting
Lake Painting  
Hi we have got this oil painting and was interested in the artist that painted it. I have looked online for the artist but all i have to go by is the name that is on it. It reads HUBERT at least that is what i see. Can you help me to find out who this artist is

Dear Alejandra,

I checked and there are numerous artists with the same last name. I might be able to narrow down the search if you can email good quality jpeg images of the entire painting; front and back; and close up of the signature. Photo any other writing as well. Email to If you have a problem sending to that email, try

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.