Fine Art/Various old paintings

African Painting
African Painting  
Hi, an associate of mine has numerous old paintings.  Group of Seven, Edgar Payne (along with his wife signing one), anatole krasnyansky, numerous First Nation and Eskimo paintings and on and on, personally signed.  There is this one particular African painting that I just can't make out the signature.  Perhaps you can assist me?  Here's a photo.  I will gladly send other photos of the other paintings by various artists if you wish. Thanks for any help. If you are interested in other photos please provide an email address.  Thanks!

Dear James,

Your painting looks more Haitian or Caribbean to me. I will try to read the signature if you can send me a high resolution jpeg image of the signature to I don't need any of the other paintings.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.