Fine Art/cecil aldin prints

I have a folder containing 20 prints by cecil aldin. The outer cover is entitled "Sleeping Partners" and is mottled with old age.
An inscription inside gives a date of either 1921 or 1929 and was a Christmas present given by a Charles Baird.
Internally the prints are in good order.
Is this of any value or interest?

Dear Janet,

As with all art and collectable books the value is greatly influenced by the edition and the condition. The most desirable of this book would be the 1929 first edition, (It was reprinted in 2001 and these are of substantial less value). The condition can change the value from a couple of hundred dollars to triple or more. If the book cover and binding is in poor condition, but the prints are still excellent then the value is improved somewhat over one where the prints have damage. I have included a link to a bookstore that has numerous copies of the first edition in varying condition and pricing. Check them out and find one that is most like yours in condition to get an idea of the value. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.