Fine Art/cecil aldin prints

Question
I have a folder containing 20 prints by cecil aldin. The outer cover is entitled "Sleeping Partners" and is mottled with old age.
An inscription inside gives a date of either 1921 or 1929 and was a Christmas present given by a Charles Baird.
Internally the prints are in good order.
Is this of any value or interest?

Answer
Dear Janet,

As with all art and collectable books the value is greatly influenced by the edition and the condition. The most desirable of this book would be the 1929 first edition, (It was reprinted in 2001 and these are of substantial less value). The condition can change the value from a couple of hundred dollars to triple or more. If the book cover and binding is in poor condition, but the prints are still excellent then the value is improved somewhat over one where the prints have damage. I have included a link to a bookstore that has numerous copies of the first edition in varying condition and pricing. Check them out and find one that is most like yours in condition to get an idea of the value. I hope this is helpful.

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/book-search/title/sleeping-partners/author/cecil-aldin

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley