Fine Art/old oil painting oldman in water

Question
oil painting
oil painting  
i sent a picture of the signature, don't know if you can see well. getting ready to try and sell at flea market but dont want to give away if it is valueable. the frame again is anco bilt, made in sweden

Answer
Dear Monica,

There is too much glare for me to read the signature in the photo you posted. I am not sure I could read it if it didn't have glare. I personally love the simplicity of the horse and man; yet it appears to be very well executed on a perspective and shading basis. I cannot give you a value. What are you going to ask for it at the fleamarket? I don't appraise frames, but it appears to be a quality frame.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley