Fine Art/painting

Found artwork
Found artwork  
I am intrigued by this piece found in relatives garage, it is not a print, the signature & date is what piqued my interest, could you please answer the obvious question - Is the piece an original of the artist or simply a copy from that time?

Pablo Picasso
Title   Fleurs et mains
Medium   color lithograph
Year of Work   1958
Size   Height 22.2 in.; Width 15 in. / Height 56.4 cm.; Width 38.1 cm.
Sale of   Auktionshaus Arnold: Saturday, November 28, 2009 [Lot 00464]
Estimate   200 EUR (299 USD)
Sold For   220 EUR (329 USD) HAMMER Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University