Fine Art/print

Can you tell me about this artwork is it old ? It's on water mark

Dear Victor,
I don't recognize the print and I cannot locate an artist with the name Cavalera. I will need the entire text and the artist name/names in the left and right lower margin below the plate. They will be very small writing and you may need a magnifying glass to read them well. Also close up photos of the lower borders where the artist name is. I think it might be a later printing of a gravure, or photogravure after an original 16th century engraving. You can email to Please put original info in the email.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.