Fine Art/print

Question
cavalera
cavalera  
Can you tell me about this artwork is it old ? It's on water mark

Answer
Dear Victor,
I don't recognize the print and I cannot locate an artist with the name Cavalera. I will need the entire text and the artist name/names in the left and right lower margin below the plate. They will be very small writing and you may need a magnifying glass to read them well. Also close up photos of the lower borders where the artist name is. I think it might be a later printing of a gravure, or photogravure after an original 16th century engraving. You can email to dolly12@aol.com. Please put original info in the email.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley