Fine Art/painting signed by hauser

Question
mountains
mountains  
hello i recently aquired this painting signed by a hauser and was wandering if it could be of any significant value , or worth keeping thanks in advance mike

Answer
It is a nice work of art and the mountains look to be European. Unfortunately there are several landscape artists by the name of Hauser. If I could see the back, I may be able to tell you how old the artwork is. A better high resolution image of the front showing the brush strokes would assist with that as well.

My suggestion is two fold: If you really enjoy the work of art, you should hold onto it. If you enjoy the work of art, but are interested in whether you can make a profit for it, then you might want to hire and expert to research the painting for you. This can be reasonably priced to expensive none the less depending on who you find, but they all should be able to find the necessary information needed to assist you with determining the artist, and value of the artwork.

My organization provides these sort of services, but specializes in American 19th century artwork. That does not mean we cannot research the work for you. We have several historians and art experts that do this sort of thing everyday. If you have interest, email me additional images of the work. Front, back and signature if any. I will provide you with my honest opinion as to whether we can assist in determining the information you request, if it's worth paying someone to appraise and where you should go from there.

My email is qeturahrasyth@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Qeturah R.

Qeturah Rasyth