Fine Art/paintings on glass

I have come across two framed pictures that when taking the frame off the picture is actually painted on the glass.  The pictures are of ruins possible in Athens? The pictures appear to be painted on the glass with a black border and filigree painted around the picture which is painted in the black but a light green background.  Only identifying marks on the pictures is that they are products of Reliable, Newark, NJ.  The were in my parents attic and other information on the sticker is not legible. They are quite interesting and was wondering if they had any value or something about the origin of these. Also if it is worth my time to seek out an aution house to see if they are worth anything.  Image shows one of the pictures and one of them turned over showing that it is painted on the glass.  The pictures differ from each other but are similar and appear to be a set.  Any information would help!  Image attached this time!

Re; images on glass.
These are in fact not Greek, but are only much cheaper modern copies of Piranesi's original 18th century veduta's of Rome.
They are quite decorative, but are not the original "real thing" so to speak.
It is really not worth the trouble, of going to an auction house with them as they are "mass produced", and in huge amounts.
Basically they are found all over the place, such as TJ Max for example and meant as very affordable wall covering.
Rather nice modern reproductions in themselves, but the added modern > decorative edges < do take a bit of "licence", being somewhat garish and would have Piranesi turning over in his grave.
Original reverse painting is an old technique and needs the highly skilled artist/craftsman, to visually "think outside of the box" when executing such objects.
Modern printing / photographic - reproductive techniques, are a different kettle of fish altogether and are a far much quicker method.
Piranesi himself, never got involved with any kinds of reverse painting,or printing.
Of course, Piranesi catered to the 18th century "Grand Tour" visitors to Italy. Lot's of his works; but not all, are either Freudian nightmares #his Carceri for example# are worthy of the Dr. Phil show, or just the many romantic views of Rome and its surroundings - 18th century picture postcards to take back home.

In fact, even today real Piranesi prints are not too expensive, and also keep their monetary value.
Repro's generally speaking do not, this family object being a case in point.
Sorry if I have disappointed you, as I much prefer to be the bearer of good tidings; rather than the opposite.
However, it is as it is - unfortunately.
At least now you have a bit more background information, on the  family Piranesi images.
So, next time you might be planning a trip to Rome, look at them more closely.
Well, have a good weekend and take good care of the Piranesi images; as you yourself may very well end up walking around the old "Forum Romanum" looking for Piranesi. It's not for nothing, that Rome is called the "eternal" city.
Piranesi is just one of many, who prove the point.
Take care.
Ps. Please leave some feedback if you feel so inclined.  

D. E. Lombardo

I am unable to answer enquiries concerning objects, which are NOT related to the areas of Fine Art and Antiques. Nor will I; on the sole basis of any photographic images be willing to give any definitive monetary valuations, or monetary opinions. In such cases I would always advise on getting “real time” valuations and opinions from reputable and qualified auction houses, or third parties. In some applicable cases, I may perhaps give general indications of value, based on the presented materials. True valuations always need a direct “hands on” approach, with perhaps also the necessary research and verifications. Broadly open to almost all questions, regarding the majority of both European, American quality objects, which are related to both Antiques and Fine Art. This also includes modern 20th century designer objects such as furniture etc. My own particular comfort zone areas would be; The decorative Arts, marble, stone, furniture, ivory, bone, amber, ceramics and porcelain, sculpture, glass, silver and metal objects etc. I will also answer inquiries, and give opinions concerning Dutch 17th, 18th and 19th century paintings. Please note that I do have limitations and cannot possibly answer all questions, as the field is very extensive. VERY IMPORTANT and PLEASE NOTE: Please note that; providing > GOOD CLEAR and Preferably High Resolution < photo's of the object(s)in question, is vital. Pics taken with a cell/mobile phone, are of a poor quality and best avoided. Posting signatures only, or just fragments of an artifact - will only provide me with insufficient information and it is often quite misleading. So please; Do post good clear overall images, with your question(s). Failing to do so, may cause rejection, which is also a great pity.

Since the early 90’s I lead a team of very enthusiastic staff at a business, where have the following disciplines; Restoration and refurbishment of historical buildings and gardens, including interior design. The restoration and care of Fine Art and Antiques at our restoration studio We are also Fine Art and Antique dealers, besides being collectors ourselves for a great number of years.

The main professional organization of which I am a member is the BNA, or Association of Dutch Architects, which is equivalent to the US; American Institute of Architects. Affiliated to the Art Loss Register in London and the International Cites Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.

Villa Rufolo; The forgotten paradise on earth. Published by the University of Aarhus, Denmark Book reviews and articles for International Archis Magazine, in the Netherlands.

Since I wished to become a Restoration Architect, firstly I took my BA degree in Art History. Then after graduation, I followed this immediately by studies to graduate and become a Restoration Architect. Ever since then, I have been an established Restoration Architect and Antiquarian. Since a great number of buildings are also inhabited by Fine Art fixtures and furnishings, I also became absorbed by all the artifacts, which go to fill them and not only the edifices themselves. This and much more, was the reason for gaining an advisory post on the City Commission; For The Protection and Care of Historic Monuments of Amsterdam - Amstelveen.

Citations and gratitude; “From the Town of Amalfi” for the groundwork achieved in order bring back the Historical past to the Medieval Villa Rufolo and its vital role in the region. BA in Art Hisory. Graduation Diploma as an Architect & Antiquarian; and also practicing as such. I have also completed a 3 year course in antiques, at the VHOK in Amsterdam VHOK is translated as; ( "The Association of Fine Art Dealers In The Netherlands.")

With a view to the present lawmaking on privacy and reasons of confidentiality, this topic will remain private.