Fine Art/20th American Artist - A. Hutty

Question
Woman In Blue by Hutty
Woman In Blue by Hutty  
I acquired this painting signed Alfred Hutty through an inheritance.  I think it is called 'Woman In Blue'.  I would like to know how I can verify this information and the best place to inquire about it's value?
Thank you.

Answer
Katherine, this is a beautiful painting. I would be interested in knowing the size and if there are any notations on the back of the painting. The following is the last auction record for Alfred Hutty. I would be interested in brokering this painting for you. The value below is for a landscape. I can see yours doing maybe $5,000-$6,000. I can be reached at joeblask@yahoo.com. Thank You for showing me this painting.

Title:Autumn landscape
16" x 20"
(40.64cm x 50.80cm)
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Oil/Canvas
Signed Lower Left
Lot: 1059
Auction House: Bonhams New York
Low Est.:   $3,000   
High Est.:   $5,000   
Sales Price**:    $4,270   
(05/24/2011 - 05/25/2011)

Joseph B. Laskowski