Fine Art/ALDO LUONGO

Question
Aldo Luongo
Aldo Luongo  
HI,

I have an Aldo Luongo black and white sketch in perfect conditions....I would say excellent!!!
it is signed and it doesn't say copyright its on his original beutiful paper....it is 40 H by 30 W...

could you please tell me more about it?

Thank you

Francesco

Answer
Aldo Luongo was born in January 31, 1940, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, of Italian parents. Early in life, Luongo's father, a soccer player and his uncle, a recognized illustrator, heavily influenced Aldo's interest in art and sports.

In addition to a large portfolio of impressionistic canvases, Luongo has designed album art for Dionne Warwick as well as advertising graphics for Yul Brynner.

Joseph B. Laskowski