Fine Art/Artist Name

Hi, I can't figure out what this persons last name. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dear Alaina,

The artist is Lee Dubin. I have inserted her bio from an online gallery; RoGallery; that sells her work. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Nationally recognized artist, Lee Dubin, is best know for her charming, beautifully executed paintings of life in the Victorian Era. A native Californian who continues to paint in her Los Angeles studio, Dubin says, "I have painted since I could first hold a paint brush. All I really ever wanted to be was an Artist". Dubin attended the Finest art schools in California including Chouinard Art Institute, Otis Art Institute, UCLA and Los Angeles Trade Technical College. Her technique of glazing and under painting is a direct result of studying the works of the Old Masters.
One glance at a Dubin painting is not enough. Upon further study, one soon discovers a fascinating visual story, an inside look as it were, into the lives and history of a bygone era. A prolific and continually active artist, she is accomplished in many medias including watercolor, oil and pastels, as well as, lithographs and etchings.

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.