Fine Art/E.L.Henry Watercolor

Question
ElHenry
ElHenry  
Hello, I found this watercolor at a flea market in upstate NY. The signature is E.L.Henry.I do not know if this is from the well-known artist or not. In reading a short bio of the painter i do know he spent sometime in Virginia, the season documented was Fall. Do you have any ideas about this painting? Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi there,

Can you send me a better image of the signature and then the back of the artwork. I will be able to provide you with a response after I have had a chance to view these. You may send it to my email at qmrfineartconsulting@gmail.com.  If it was created by a particular artist I have in mind, it could potentially be of great value.

Thanks.

Qeturah R.

Qeturah Rasyth