Fine Art/a mysterious face

Question
an unknown boy
an unknown boy  
Good afternoon~
Yesterday, we found this picture in a goodwill store. There is no signature on it, only a sticker on the back that says "MAYFAIR GALLERY and ART CENTER, Scotia, N.Y.". We would love to find out any information you can share with us about the picture, including who did it, and what the story is behind it. thank you for all your help!!

Answer
Dear Elizabeth,

Good afternoon to you too.

I'm sorry but I have no information on your picture although I can see from the attached image that the boy is depicted in what appears to be Renaissance costume. I would suggest that you take your picture to a reputable gallery or auction house and they may be able to determine its creator and origins.

Best wishes and good luck,

Samantha

Samantha Hughes-Johnson