Fine Art/Painting by Albert Bierstadt

Question
Yosemite Valley
Yosemite Valley  
I believe I have found an oil painting by Albert Bierstadt. It is about 20 x 30 on some sort of board. It is very dirty with a small scratch, but still beautiful. On the back of the painting it has what resembles a postage stamp but says NRA CODE , issued by picture moulding and picture frame code authority, registration 12-6. Then stamped in red it says; genuine paynt oyl, product of Illinois moulding co. Chicago, Yosemite Valley no. 23 (or 28).
  Can you tell me if I truly have something here or is this just a reproduction and is it worth restoring? I have attached an image.

Sincerely,
Jill

Answer
Jill,

It's hard to sat if it is authentic from the info provided. Is it signed?  Can you send a image of the signature and the back of the artwork? Along with a high resolution image of the front?  I can authenticate a Bierstadt, however I cannot proceed without further information. My email is qeturahrasyth@yahoo.com.  

Qeturah Rasyth