Fine Art/Renauld

Question
I just picked up an original watercolor by an artist named Renauld. There is a sticker on the back that says original artwork and framing done by the Eastern Art Products Chicago. The title of the art on the sticker says Maytime Scene (spelled just like that) and on the front it is signed on the right with the words "De Cercle de la Chansonette" written on the left. The piece is beautiful so no matter what it was a great find, I was just curious about the artist and value. My internet search hasn't helped at all. Thanks you for your time!

Answer
   A. Renauld
Title   Village d'Alsace
Medium   Painting
Year of Work   1957
Size   Height 9.8 in.; Width 13.8 in. / Height 24.9 cm.; Width 35.1 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Audap-Solanet, Godeau-Veillet: Friday, November 26, 1993 [Lot 00037]
TABLEAUX NAIFS - PORTRAITS DENAVIRES
Estimate   No Estimate Received
Sold For   600 FF (101 USD) Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski