Fine Art/worth

Question
Hi there,
    I was wondering if you could give me some kind of a quote on the worth of a painting by. William J. Verdult- "The Stallion".
         Thank you- Kelly

Answer
Title:Eternal
23.50" x 29.50"
(59.69cm x 74.93cm)
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Oil/Canvas
Signed Lower Right
Lot: 71
Auction House: US Auction House
Low Est.:   $300   
High Est.:   $500   
Sales Price**:    $88   
(11/25/2010 - 12/06/2010)

This is the highest price.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University